HAITIAN ART PAINTING, Original Art, Naive Art, Primitive Art, Art of Haiti, Haitian art, Canvas painting, Ethnic art, Caribbean Art,
Haiti is well known for its art. Having lived in Port au Prince, Haiti for 30 years, I have worked with many of the Haitian artists. You will find that the prices that I am offering these original canvas paintings is more reasonable than most that you will find on the internet.
This Haitian wall art is hand painted on canvas and is mounted to wooden stretcher bars. It is ready for framing.
This painting measures 20" x 24".
Click to visit our various categories:
• Tropic Accents Home Page - http://etsy.me/1O89Rtw
• Geckos & Frogs - http://etsy.me/1Q5ulJr
• Fish – Crabs & Shells – http://etsy.me/1TpWYz0
• Turtles & Seahorses - http://etsy.me/1TpX21H
• Sun & Moon Designs - http://etsy.me/1lfJxXV
• Butterflies & Dragonflies - http://etsy.me/1Q5v2SZ
• Various Tropical Designs - http://etsy.me/1IJhFQL
• Funky – Whimsical Art - http://etsy.me/1YO4JCh
• Numbers & Switch Plates - http://etsy.me/1Iu8aKs
• Haitian Canvas Paintings - http://etsy.me/1SD4dTY
• Crosses & Jewelry - http://etsy.me/1NMaHC5
We offer payment by PayPal or Credit Card - Whichever is more convenient for you.
Please allow 1-3 weeks for shipping. We make all of our items in Port au Prince, Haiti and ship them to Miami, where they clear customs. They are then placed with FedEx Ground for delivery to you.
Shipping charges are shown for the continental United States (48 states).
For cost of shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and other locations, including foreign countries, we will be happy to look into shipping costs to your location and contact you.
If there is damage to a piece, please contact us. We will arrange for a replacement.